Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I shall be leaving for Penang for the church camp. Until the 11. I hope I won't be expected to talk much because frankly I really feel rather un-talkative lately. I do hope though, to really spend some quality time with my church friends and just soak in the presence of ... good company and knowing the Lord.
I feel relieved that my interview is over, don't want to talk about it because I know I really screwed it up so much that I practically ran out of the National Library after bawling my eyes out in the toilets and much as I know it's very possible, live in fear that I shall see a rejection email from PSC telling me in big bold words : No Bloody Way.
Hey maybe studying social sciences isn't that conventional or something in the eyes of the older generation but don't, just don't look at me like that when I tell you that I'm studying political science. Don't, just when I'm accepting and being happy about it.
My mum left for Czech Republic today, with a stopover at Frankfurt. Eating at Fish&Co. for dinner was enjoyable where I proceeded to tell her that if she saw security, lots of cute guys in suits, one tall 2m blond guy and a person that looked like David Beckham, she should throw herself at them and demand autographs. Wishful thinking that she might ever meet them but stranger things have happened.
Where art thou, my Stamford Bridge?
If anyone says in London I shall faint.